SANDWICH LOAF: For best results use a bread pan that is 7 x 3.75 x 2.75 inches. If you don't have a pan this size, the disposable paper or aluminum pans from the grocery store work well. Don't use a wide loaf pan because you won't get as high a rise.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together:
1 C of Water
1 C of Eggs or Egg Whites
3 T Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Empty the entire contents of the BREAD MIX into the liquids and whisk slowly for a few seconds, then briskly as it thickens. Once mixed, allow to rest about a minute to become more dough-like.
3. While the dough rests, brush or spray your loaf pan with ghee, coconut, avocado or nut oil.
4. Turn the dough into the pan, allowing it to mound higher in the center. With wet hands slightly smooth the surface.
5. Bake on the center rack, at 400 degrees for 1 hr and 15 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil the last 15 or 20 minutes, if it begins to get too brown.
6. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. If necessary, run a knife around the sides to loosen the bread. Using oven mitts, turn the loaf out and cool on a rack for steam to escape. Once the bread is cooled, simply store it in a plastic bag. Within a very short time the moisture will redistribute and soften the crust.
RUSTIC LOAF: Add an additional 2 tablespoons of water to the recipe. Use a French loaf pan or a double baguette pan (1 mix makes two baguettes). Or, mound dough directly onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with buttered parchment paper. Using wet hands smooth into a baguette or French loaf. Pull the edges of the parchment paper up around the dough and use a stapler to attach the edges together (this helps keep the dough from spreading too much). Bake at 400 degrees for 60-70 minutes.
DINNER ROLLS: Add an additional 2 tablespoons of water to the recipe. Use an ice cream scoop to measure out 12 scoops of dough. With wet hands gently shape them into balls before placing them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. For softer rolls store in a plastic bag once cool. Makes 12 rolls.
HAMBURGER/SANDWICH BUNS: Add an additional 2 tablespoons of water to the recipe. Use a large ice cream scoop to measure out 6 scoops of dough. With wet hands gently shape them into round balls and place onto an oiled cookie sheet. Dampen your hands and flatten down the tops with your palm. Bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes, or until brown. For softer buns store in a plastic bag once cool. Makes 6 large buns or 12 small slider buns.
GARLIC CHEESE BISCUITS/ROLLS: Add one packet of Baking Mix to a medium bowl. Stir in 1 1/2 C grated sharp Cheddar Cheese and 1 1/2 t Garlic Powder. In another bowl whisk together 5 whole Eggs, 1 C Water and 3 T Apple Cider Vinegar. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined. Scoop out mounds with an ice cream scooper and gently roll into balls onto a baking sheet. Brush with melted butter or ghee and bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Brush with more butter and serve warm.