1. Preheat Oven to 425° F.
2. In a large bowl: Whisk 1 egg (or egg substitute - see vegan options tab), 1 Tbsp oil and 1/2 cup cold water.)
3. Add and whisk entire package of dry pizza crust mix into wet mixture.
4. Quickly place dough onto center of pizza pan.
5. Move pizza pan around to spread the mix to desired thickness. If dough is too thick to spread, use a wet hand to spread to desired thickness.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or to desired crispness.
7. While baking, gather toppings and cook any items that require it before putting onto pizza.
8. Add toppings and cook another five minutes or until desired.